Albacore Tuna Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, albacore tuna casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Albacore Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Albacore Tuna Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook albacore tuna casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Albacore Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare of wide egg noodles.
- Take of Albacore Tuna – 2 cans.
- Prepare of Cream of Mushroom Soup – 2 cans.
- Make ready of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Get of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Make ready of French Fried Onions.
- Take of Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready of Garlic Powder.
- Take of Olive Oil.
Instructions to make Albacore Tuna Casserole:
- Add 3 quarts water and olive oil to 6 quart pot. Bring water to a boil. Add noodles and boil 6 minutes. No salt!.
- While noodles cook, pour cans of soup and Albacore into large mixing bowl and stir with a fork adding one soup can of water until it is smooth like gravy..
- When noodles are done, drain them and rinse them with hot water..
- Return cooked noodles to pan and add soup and tuna while stirring..
- Pour tuna and noodle mixture into 9"×13" baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper, garlic powder and spread both cheeses. Add french fried onions evenly over the top of noodle mixture..
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake in pre-heated 350 ○ oven for 30 minutes..
- Remove foil after baking for 30 minutes and increase oven temperature to 400 for 10 more minutes to brown onions and seal cheeses..
- Cut into large squares and serve while hot..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food albacore tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!