Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, sarah's twisted tuna alfredo casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sarah's twisted tuna alfredo casserole using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole:
- Make ready of casserole dish.
- Get of jar creamy tomato Alfredo sauce.
- Make ready of 10.75 oz Canned cheddar cheese soup.
- Make ready of 7 oz can tuna in water.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- Make ready of red bell pepper diced.
- Make ready of minced garlic in water from jar.
- Get of butter.
- Take of cooking oil.
- Get of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare of dried chives.
- Prepare of lemon pepper.
- Get of noodles.
- Make ready of chicken bullion.
- Get of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Sarah's Twisted Tuna Alfredo casserole:
- Cook noodles as directed on package. Add bullion to water before adding noodles..
- Saute onion, pepper, 3 tlbs garlic in cooking oil. When they are almost done add chives, parsley, and lemon pepper..
- Mix together the Alfredo sauce, soup, tuna, veggies and 2/3 of the Parmesan cheese. Pour over drained noodles and mix well..
- Pour mixture into greased 3 quart casserole dish..
- Mix bread crumbs and 1/3 cup Parmesan, 1 tlbs garlic and butter together. Sprinkle on top of casserole. Lightly sprinkle top with dried chives, and parsley..
- Bake at 425 for 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes then serve :-).
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food sarah's twisted tuna alfredo casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!