Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Egg Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Make smart choices when grocery shopping. Making good decisions when obtaining food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg biryani recipe. You can have egg biryani using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Egg Biryani:
- Provide of eggs.
- Use of Long grain Basmati Rice (Daawat Biryani rice).
- Prepare of Dry spices like Bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves and black pepper.
- You need of large onion finely chopped.
- Prepare of medium sized tomato finely chopped.
- Use of green chillies.
- Get of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- You need of Ghee, cooking oil.
- Prepare of Everest Shahi Biryani Masala.
- Get of Kashmiri Chilli powder.
- You need of Turmeric powder.
- Get of crispy fried onion.
- You need of curd.
- Take of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
- Get of Salt.
Steps to make Egg Biryani:
- Boil the eggs, deshell them and poke with the help of a fork or knife to create holes or slits. Coat the eggs in a mixture of some turmeric and red chilli powder and shallow fry till the outer surface becomes crisp..
- Wash the rice 3-4 times and soak in water for about 20-30 mins. In a large pan, boil some water. Add 1-2 bay leaves, 2-3 pods of cloves and black pepper each and a small stick of cinnamon. Add the soaked rice, 1 tbsp ghee and some salt and let it cook on medium heat. Drain the water once the rice is cooked upto 90 %..
- In a pan, heat 1tbsp ghee and 2 tbsp oil. Add 1-2 bay leaves and cumin seeds..
- Once it starts spluttering, add finely chopped onion and green chilli and cook till it turns pink and aromatic. Add the ginger garlic paste and cook till the garlicy aroma fades away. At this stage add the tomatoes and cook till it becomes mushy..
- Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 2 tsp red chilli powder, and 1 tbsp Shahi Biryani masala. Stir well..
- Add 1 tbsp curd to this mixture and very little salt and mix well. Note: be careful with the salt at this stage, as we have already added salt whole cooking the rice. Cover the pan with a lid and let it cook nicely for 4-5 minutes..
- Put the fried eggs in this masala and coat them well. Put off the gas..
- Start layering the cooked rice on top of the masala. You can remove some of the masala and cover it later on the rice to create multi-layered Biryani..
- Pre-Heat a tawa (should be large enough to hold the cooking pan). Once the layering is done, cover the pan and put it on the tawa and let it cook for another 15-20 mins on low to medium flame with lid on, till the rice is completely cooked and the masala starts integrating with the rice..
- After 15 mins, turn off the heat. Garnish the Biryani with Coriander leaves..
- While serving, plate out some white rice and then the masala beneath it..
Learn to make Hyderabadi Egg Biryani Restaurant Style Egg Dum Biryani Recipe (एग बिरयानी) with a Egg Dum Biryani is a splendid rice indulgence, satiated with the magic of Indian spices, herbs. This egg biryani is a great treat for egg lovers. It is very easy to make and does not take much time Apart from hard boiled eggs, I have also added scrambled eggs to this biryani, which makes it even. Find egg biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
If you find this Egg Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.