Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Hearty Marinara Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hearty Marinara Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hearty Marinara Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hearty marinara sauce recipe. You can cook hearty marinara sauce using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hearty Marinara Sauce:
- Take of extra virgin olive oil.
- Provide of onion (chopped).
- You need of celery stalks (chopped).
- Take of carrot (chopped).
- Take of garlic (halved).
- You need of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare of freshly ground pepper.
- Provide of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Take of oregano.
- You need of diced tomatoes (canned).
- Use of nutritional yeast flakes.
- You need of salt (or more to taste).
- Use of fresh basil leaves.
Instructions to make Hearty Marinara Sauce:
- Heat the olive oil in a medium saucepan. Once hot, add the onion, celery, carrots and garlic. Sauté until caramelized..
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the fresh basil. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Once finished cooking, transfer the sauce to the blender and blend until smooth..
- Add the fresh basil leaves to the sauce in the blender. Pulse until basil is well incorporated. Enjoy!.
If you find this Hearty Marinara Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.