Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mushroom soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, could boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to discover, are fantastic at combating depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for lifting up your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Try eating an egg and be happy!
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom soup recipe. You can have mushroom soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mushroom soup:
- Prepare of butter/ margarine.
- Get of Blended ingredients:.
- Provide of small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom or 1 big mushroom.
- Take of onion.
- Take of garlic.
- Get of of small oyster mushroom/ button mushroom/ 2 big mushroom, slice in any shape and thickness you desire.
- Provide of Chicken breast or any meat, cut small or mince (optional).
- You need of onion, diced.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of black pepper.
- You need of white pepper.
- Get of Parsley or celery, chopped.
- Take of Spring onion, chopped.
- Use of wheat flour, mix with some water.
- Use of of water or milk.
Instructions to make Mushroom soup:
- Heat up pan, melt the butter/ margarine, sauté the blended ingredients until fragrant.
- Put in the cubed onion, sauté until fragrant, then put in the sliced mushroom, sauté until wilted..
- Put in the chicken/ meat.. sauté until the meat color turned into pale..
- Add on salt & pepper, stir well and add on water/ milk until boiled..
- Add on chopped parsley/ celery & spring onion, stir..
- Add on the mixture of wheat flour, stir well until cooked (put down the heat abit to let it mixed perfectly).
- Serve with garlic bread or any toast 😉.
Mushroom soup is a hearty and delicious dish to make on a cold winter night. Mushroom soup is easy to make and is great garnished with cheese and served alongside a crusty piece of bread. Mushroom soup recipe – Simple, easy, delicious and healthy mushroom soup recipe with step by step photos. I made this few months ago for a weekend brunch along with garlic cheese toast and. Make the most of mushrooms with this comforting mushroom soup recipe made with cream, onions and garlic.
If you find this Mushroom soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.