Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is definitely not true. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is actually something we can all perform, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's new orleans lobster, shrimp & crab meat po boys recipe. To make mike's new orleans lobster, shrimp & crab meat po boys you need 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys:
- Use of ● For The Seafood.
- You need 1 Pound of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [steamed & rough chopped].
- Get 1 lb of Pre-steamed Langistino Lobster Tails [rough chopped].
- Take 1 lb of Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp [rough chopped].
- Use 1 Pound of Pre-steamed Lump Crab Meat [de-shelled].
- Provide of ● For The Fresh Crispy Breads.
- Prepare as needed of Leidenheimer 12" Bread Loaves [halved – sliced].
- You need as needed of LG Onion Or Garlic Bagles [toasted – optional].
- You need of ● For The Creamy Seafood Mixture.
- Get 2 Dashes of Heavy Cream.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopoed Chives.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise [or more].
- Use 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [or more].
- Get 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper [or more].
- You need to taste of Lemon Juice.
- You need 2 of LG Stalks Celery [fine minced].
- You need to taste of Celery Salt.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Claussens Dill Pickle Halves [minced].
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishments [optional].
- Prepare as needed of Paprika.
- You need as needed of Capers.
- Prepare as needed of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Provide as needed of Fresh Lemon Wedges.
- Use as needed of Fresh Crispy Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- Use as needed of Claussens Dill Pickle Halves.
- Use as needed of Salt & Vinegar Chips.
Instructions to make Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys:
- Presteamed Langistino Lobster Tails pictured. Rinse, rough chop and add to a large bowl..
- 1 lb raw Rock Lobster pictured. Rinse and set to the side. Prepare to steam them later..
- Cut lobsters down the middle of the upper shell with sharp kitchen shears..
- 1 lb Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp. Rinse, de-shell, de-vein if needed, rough chop and add to your large bowl with Langistino tails..
- I use fresh pre-steamed crab claws. Just crack open and shread meat. Add to large bowl..
- But, [real] canned crab meat works as well. If opting for canned – drain and carefully sift thru it for any shells..
- In a pan with a lifted rack and tight fitting lid – add these ingredients to taste. Butter – White Wine – Minced Garlic – Fresh Lemon Juice – Lemon Pepper – Old Bay and bring all to a simmer. Add what you'd like and how you'd like it but don't allow your fluids to rise above your rack and touch your lobster tails. You want to steam – not boil..
- Drizzle a bit of your melted sauce on top of your lobster tails and into the slits you made earlier. Steam with tight fitting lid for 7 to 8 minutes. Don't peek tho! ;0).
- Pull lobster tails, de-shell and rough chop meat. I'll always use the leftover lobster butter juices for a quick, simple steamed Baby Ukon Gold Potato, white onion and green pepper dish. Waste not want not right?.
- Use 12" Leidenheimer loaves if you want an authentic NOLA Po Boy. Be sure to lightly toast them! 😆.
- Simply place seafood atop crispy butter leaf lettuce and French buns. Also, serve with hot sauce and chilled pickles to the side..
- If opting to put your seafood mixture on toasted bagles – simply toast and smear cream cheese at base..
- Add a piece of butter leaf lettuce – add seafood mixture with a squeeze of lemon – then another piece of lettuce to keep your bread nice and crunchy!.
- Quite possibly the BEST chilled pickles out there! They're firm and crazy delicious! You'll only find them in your refrigerated isle of your local chain supermarket..
- Enjoy this tiny extra rich little taste of NOLA y'all!.
If you find this Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.