Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most probably pick out lots of food items out of habit. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to artichoke & sausage marinara recipe. You can cook artichoke & sausage marinara using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Artichoke & Sausage Marinara:
- You need 36 oz of marinara sauce.
- Use 4 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 lb of spaghetti.
- Provide 2 can of quartered & marinated artichoke hearts.
- Provide 1 packages of precooked chicken sausage (preferably Italian style).
Steps to make Artichoke & Sausage Marinara:
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions al dente style.
- Cut sausage into slices, add to skillet over medium heat with a dash of olive oil.
- Brown sausage. Add minced or fresh pressed garlic. Be careful not to burn garlic!.
- Add marinara to skillet and turn heat down to low. Stir occasionally..
- Drain and chop artichokes. Add to skillet and mix together with sauce mixture..
- Spoon sauce over spaghetti and add your favorite Parmesan topping. Enjoy!.
If you find this Artichoke & Sausage Marinara recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.