Tuna Casserole. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top. I think one of my favorite things about winter is my love for comfort foods.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Tuna Casserole is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Prepare of 26oz can cream of mushroom soup.
- Get of sour cream.
- Take of 12oz can drained tuna.
- Take of of egg noodles.
- Prepare of can drained peas.
- Take of parmesan, more or less.
- Take of minced onion, I used dry.
- Get of Salt and pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. Tuna casserole is a hearty meal that's easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. For a quick casserole, combine canned mushroom or celery soup with cheese and tuna.
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl mix soup, sour cream, half the parm, the minced onions, the drained tuna, the drained peas, the salt and pepper and the garlic powder..
- Bring salted water to a boil and add noodles. Cook til slightly limp, about 3 minutes..
- Reserve a 1/2 cup of the pasta water and drain noodles. Add to soup mixture and stir til combined. Pour into greased casserole dish, 9×13..
- In a small bowl mix the bread crumbs, I used panko, the rest of the parm and about a good tablespoon of oil, I used olive oil but u can use whatever u have on hand. Sprinkle over casserole..
- Bake til hot and bubbly and browned on top, about 30 minutes..
Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. Made with canned tuna and egg noodles, this tuna casserole is always a family favorite. This lighter tuna casserole recipe is easy to make, full of great flavor, and Tuna casserole is such a comfort food for me and this delivers on the comfort and the flavor but also feels lighter and healthier. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). What makes this tuna casserole healthy?
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!