Easiest Way to Make Perfect Tuna Hotdish
Tuna Hotdish. Tuna Noodle Hotdish recipe using pantry items and frozen vegetables. This tuna hotdish is filled with savory tuna, warm noodles, melty cheese, sweet peas, and crunchy potato chips…do I have your attention yet? This is the most delicious tuna hotdish that I have ever.
So every so often I make a very easy hotdish for mom and me to enjoy. though I think I had Abby trying to swipe the tuna from me while cooking tonight. CLASSIC TUNA CASSEROLE – How to make TUNA CASSEROLE Recipe. Made with egg noodles, cream of mushroom soup.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tuna hotdish. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Noodle Hotdish recipe using pantry items and frozen vegetables. This tuna hotdish is filled with savory tuna, warm noodles, melty cheese, sweet peas, and crunchy potato chips…do I have your attention yet? This is the most delicious tuna hotdish that I have ever.
Tuna Hotdish is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Tuna Hotdish is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna hotdish using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Hotdish:
- Get 2 can of chunk light tuna (drained).
- Make ready 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- Get 1/2 of small onion (chopped).
- Take 1/2 of bell pepper (chopped).
- Make ready of salt.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Make ready of jalapeño (diced).
- Take 6 cup of egg noodles.
- Take of topping.
- Get 3 cup of cubed bread.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded chedder cheese.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
Tuna was on sale this week, so I made this. This is a classic tuna hotdish recipe, with a couple of delicious add-ins. I added some chopped red bell pepper for … A hotdish is a dish that typically contains a starch, a meat, and a canned or frozen vegetable mixed with canned soup. A classic example is made with ground beef over tater tots with cream of mushroom soup, but some versions in Minnesota use the official state grain wild rice, or even macaroni.
Steps to make Tuna Hotdish:
- Boil your egg noodles or whatever noodles you prefer. I use a mix typically..
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Mix together your tuna (remember to drain it first!), cream of chicken, milk, sour cream, chopped onion and bell pepper, salt, pepper, diced jalapeño and cooked egg noodles in a large bowl..
- Add the noodle mixture to a 9×13 pan.
- Bake the hotdish at 350°F for 15 minutes..
- While the hotdish is in the oven mix together in a smaller bowl your cubed bread (just break small dime sized chunks off a few pieces of bread), cheese, and melted butter. Note: I don't measure the bread crumbs, I just make as many as I feel like having on top, you may find you like more or less..
- After the hotdish has been in the oven for 15 mins, put the topping on top of the hotdish and return to oven until golden brown or about 15 more minutes..
Prepare Mac & Cheese according to. The quintessential one-dish meal found at most any family reunion, funeral lunch I've taken my tried and true tater tot hotdish recipe one step further with this Kicked-Up Tater Tot Hotdish. This tuna noodle casserole is how to make hotdish right. Minnesota Hot Dish Tater Tot Hotdish Small Baking Dish Vegetarian Recipes Healthy Recipes classic tater tot hotdish — molly yeh. to review, a hotdish is: a meat, a vegetable, creamed soup. keto classic-tuna-hotdish nutrition facts and nutritional information. Hotdish cooks and delivers delicious and affordable Filipino-Asian inspired dishes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna hotdish recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!