Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Marinara recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Marinara recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Marinara recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out several simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most probably purchase a lot of items out of habit. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By adding fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken marinara recipe. You can cook chicken marinara using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Marinara:
- Provide of chicken.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breast fillets.
- Provide 1/4 kg of floor.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1/4 packages of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of pepper.
- Use of Sauce.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of fresh Basil.
- Take 1 of black olives.
- Get 1 of salt.
- Use 1 of pepper.
- Take 1 of parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Marinara:
- combine bread crumbs, salt and pepper in one bowl. mix eggs in a separate bowl. flour on a separate container as well..
- cover chicken breasts by drenching it in flour, egg, flour, egg then bread crumbs..
- put chicken in fridge while preparing the sauce..
- fry under medium heat at around five minutes per side or until golden brown..
- for the sauce, put in tomatoes, bring to a boil then simmer..
- add the remaining ingredients to your liking. add hot sauce if you prefer a little bit heat..
- put the chicken on top of the sauce. add Cheddar and parmesan cheese on top of the chicken breasts..
If you find this Chicken Marinara recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.