Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Briyani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Briyani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Briyani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to briyani recipe. To make briyani you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Briyani:
- Get of chicken.
- Take of sella Basmati.
- Use of green chillies.
- Take of Medium sized onion.
- You need of medium sized tomatoes.
- Provide of cloves.
- Get of green cardamoms.
- Take of cinnamon sticks.
- Use of black pepper corns.
- Get of curd.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of ginger garlic paste.
- Use of orange food colour.
- Provide of green chilli pickle.
- Take of fennel seeds.
Steps to make Briyani:
- Heat ghee and oil in a pot Add onion and Fry until light brown saute. Whatever whole spices you have, add ginger garlic paste and saute. Then add chicken and saute for 5 mint..
- Then Add tomato and saute add fennel seed powder and green chilli cook for 2 mints add curd and green chilli pickle salt saute for 5 minutes cover and cook until the chicken is soft or tender.
- Then add basmati rice and 3 cups of water and cover the lid and cook if the rice is still undercooked or hard sprinkle some hot water and cook further. Sprinkle food colour and brown onion and cover for 2 minutes..
Find briyani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Biryani is a group of classic dishes which date back to the Mughal Empire. The main ingredients of biryani are rice (ideally basmati), spices, a base of meat, eggs. A wide variety of briyani options are available to you briyani_love.
If you find this Briyani recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.