Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One heart-healthy option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef samosas recipe. You can cook beef samosas using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Samosas:
- Use 1/4 of kilo minced beef.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- Get 1 of large onion diced.
- Use 1 bunch of dania chopped.
- Take of Enough oil for cooking n deep frying.
- You need of Salt.
- Get 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Get of Warm water.
Instructions to make Beef Samosas:
- In a cooking pot add 1 tablespoon oil, let it heat alittle then add in the minced garlic stir alittle then add the onion..
- Let cook for a minute till onions just start to cook..
- Add in your minced meat and salt to your taste, stir to combine with the other ingredients then cover and allow to cook till the meat is well done and the juices run dry..
- Add in the dania and toss abit then remove from fire and keep aside to cool..
- For the samosa dough, mix the flour with a pinch of salt and just enough water to make a dough like for chapati..
- Fold into your dough a teaspoon of cooking oil and cover with a table cloth for about 10 minutes..
- Cut the dough into small balls then roll flat and round, place on a hot pan for about a minute on both sides..
- Cut it into 1/4 pieces (triangles) then make the samosa pockets by gluing the corners together using wheat flour n water paste..
- Spoon your cooled minced meat into your pockets then cover by again applying the paste..
- Heat enough oil for deepfrying and fry your samosas away..
- Enjoy as a snack with tea or juice.
They are filled with a spicy ground beef curry, potatoes and peas. The pastry is light and crispy and you can make them as hot or as mild as you like. Mix in onions and ground beef. Mix in garlic, fresh ginger root. Season with black pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cardamom.
If you find this Beef Samosas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.