Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Vermicelli birayani recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vermicelli birayani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vermicelli birayani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something good. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vermicelli birayani recipe. You can have vermicelli birayani using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vermicelli birayani:
- You need 1.5 cups of Vermicelli.
- Use 2 1/4 cups of Water.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil/ghee.
- Take 3 to 4 of Cloves.
- Take 2 of Green cardamoms.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf (small).
- Get 1 of Star flower (small).
- Get 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 1 medium of Onions(thinly chopped).
- Use 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- Use 3 of Green chilies (sliced).
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 10 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 cup of Mixed veggies (carrots,cauliflower,peas,Beans-).
- Prepare 10 of Mint leaves.
- Get I/2 bunch of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Biryani masala powder.
- Provide 4-5 fried of cashew.
Instructions to make Vermicelli birayani:
- Roast Vermicelli for 2 minutes in a non-stick pan and keep aside. Heat a pan with oil or ghee and after few minutes, add all dry spices..
- Add curry leaves, mint leaves and onions and saute them for few minutes. Now add ginger garlic paste and saute until it's raw flavor disappears. Add all the chopped veggies, turmeric and cook for 5 minutes, placing the lid on the pan..
- Remove the lid, saute the vegetables, add little water and salt. Once the water gets boiled rapidly, add roasted Vermicelli and stir gently. Add biryani masala powder and stir. Then, cook until the water gets absorbed. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried cashew serve hot..
- Enjoy the yummy healthy.
Vermicelli Biryani is a quick and easy one pot meal-dish that can be either made for breakfast or Try this Vermicelli Biryani for your lunch box or a quick snack with a glass of masala chai on those chill. This is the first time i am trying the recipe of Semiya or vermicelli biryani. Usually i make the some rice varieties for kids lunch box and for a change i tried this Semiya biryani from Rak's Kitchen. .vermicelli. Gently stir fry the vermicelli and vegetables for a minute and finally add some more choppedcoriander leaves. Chicken biryani, mutton biryani, pudina biryani, lamb biryani, fish biryani, vegetable biryani — I But this variation of chicken biryani with vermicelli did not disappoint at all!
If you find this Vermicelli birayani recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.