Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Waffles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Waffles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that really can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to be in a better mood. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you fight depression.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate waffles recipe. To cook chocolate waffles you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Waffles:
- You need of reduced fat butter (softened).
- Get of sugar.
- You need of vanilla.
- You need of baking powder.
- Use of powdered cocoa.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Use of salt.
- Use of eggs (beaten).
- You need of all purpose flour.
- Get of chopped walnuts or pecans (optional).
Instructions to make Chocolate Waffles:
- Blend all ingredients. Batter will be very stiff so this takes some muscle power..
- Set waffle iron slightly cooler than normal. Mine works well set between medium and dark for this recipe..
- Place a spoonful of batter in each section of the waffle iron, close the lid and bake as for a normal waffle..
- If your iron doesn't have a nonstick surface, then lightly spray with nonstick cooking oil..
- Remove, serve hot with ice cream..
- Nice variations: Sift powdered sugar over waffle section before adding ice cream or add hot fudge sauce to ice cream and waffle..
Every now and then I get a craving for waffles. I used my Belgian waffle machine for these, although you can use any type of waffle iron as these are not true Belgian style waffles. Preheat waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and. This Chocolate Waffles Recipe with Swirled Vanilla Batter baked right in is easy to make and sure to impress! (Jump directly to the recipe.) I'm not going to outright say that I am. #waffles #chocolate #chocolate waffles #food #ice cream #breakfast #chocolate sauce #hot fudge #cafe #restaurant #dessert #chocolate drizzle #foodporn #delicious #foodgasm #foodstagram #food.
If you find this Chocolate Waffles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.