Tiff's Tuna casserole.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, tiff's tuna casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tiff's Tuna casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tiff's Tuna casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tiff's tuna casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tiff's Tuna casserole:
- Make ready 1/2 of green bell pepper – diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper – diced.
- Take 1/2 of yellow onion – diced.
- Get 2 of carrots – diced.
- Prepare 2 of stalks of celery- diced.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- Take 2 of 10 oz. cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Get 1 of soup can full of milk.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of of sour cream.
- Take 2 of 12 oz. cans of solid white tuna- undrained.
- Get 1/2 bag of of frozen peas.
- Take 1 tsp of fresh cracked black pepper.
- Make ready 2 tsp of seasoning salt- I use Johnny's.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of 16 oz. bag of rotini noodles- cooked according to directions of pkg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bread crumbs or crushed ritz crackers.
Instructions to make Tiff's Tuna casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sauté diced peppers, carrot, onion and celery in 2 Tbls butter until tender..
- Add cooking wine and continue cooking for an additional 2 mins..
- Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix both cans of mushroom soup,milk, sour cream, season salt, garlic powder and pepper. Mix well..
- Now add both cans of undrained tuna, frozen peas and sautéd vegetables. Mix well and add cooked rotini noodles..
- Add to greased 13×9 baking dish and bake for 40 minutes. Add bread crumbs and bake an additional 5 minutes..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food tiff's tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!