Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabadi Biryani Rice (with tutorial pics) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabadi Biryani Rice (with tutorial pics) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabadi biryani rice (with tutorial pics) recipe. To cook hyderabadi biryani rice (with tutorial pics) you only need 33 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hyderabadi Biryani Rice (with tutorial pics):
- Get 400 g of Chicken.
- Get 1 cup of Basmathi Rice (soaked).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Butter or Ghee.
- You need as needed of Salt.
- Take 2 cups of Water (or more).
- Prepare of [Garnish].
- Provide 1/2 cup of Caramelised Onions or Shallots.
- You need 10 g of Mint Leaves.
- Get 10 g of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk with Saffron/Yellow Coloring.
- Get of [Aromatics].
- Provide 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Prepare 3 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Take 4 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare 5 pc of Peppercorn.
- Take 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- You need of [Biryani Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get 1/2 cup of Caramelised Onions or Shallots.
- Use 10 g of Mint Leaves.
- Get 10 g of Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Take 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Take 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Get 20 g of Ginger.
- Get 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 20 g of Turmeric.
- Use 1/4 cup of Yogurt (70 g).
- Provide 1/4 of Lemon Juice.
- Use 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Garam Masala.
Steps to make Hyderabadi Biryani Rice (with tutorial pics):
- MARINADE: marinate the Chicken in the Biryani Paste for 30 minutes or 3 hours to overnight..
- RICE: in a pot of Water, add the Aromatics, Salt and Rice. Cook it until it is almost cooked (50-70%). Then, strain the rice and set aside. MEANWHILE, in an adequate sized Dutch Oven, melt the Ghee or Butter with Cooking Oil and let it cool..
- LAYERING: once the Butter and Oil are cooled, arrange the Chicken neatly in the Dutch Oven along with all the Biryani Paste. Then, evenly lay out the Rice on top of the Chicken. Then top off the Rice with the Garnish, as well as Milk-Saffron solution (or Milk-Coloring).
- SLOW COOK: cover the Dutch Oven with a lid and cook the Biryani on Medium heat for 5 minutes, and then TURN DOWN to Low heat and continue to cook for 20-25 more minutes. Check if the Chicken is tender (no easy way to do this). When the Biryani is ready to serve, garnish with more Caramelised Shallots, Coriander and Mint Leaves..
- Don't worry if this happen to the pot's bottom, it's part of the process. Just soak the pot overnight scrub it in the morning..
If you find this Hyderabadi Biryani Rice (with tutorial pics) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.