Pina Colada Jello Shots. Pina Colada Jello Shots turn a summer cocktail staple into fun shots perfect for any party! It's a tropical combination that your friends will enjoy! These shots are SUPER easy to make.
Easy to make; these Pina Colada Rum Jello Shots start with a creamy coconut bottom layer, a delicious pineapple flavored center, and a sweet cherry to top it off. You can pick them up by the cherry stem and pop them in your mouth. Use Pineapple Jello instead of Pineapple juice.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pina colada jello shots. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pina Colada Jello Shots is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pina Colada Jello Shots is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Pina Colada Jello Shots turn a summer cocktail staple into fun shots perfect for any party! It's a tropical combination that your friends will enjoy! These shots are SUPER easy to make.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook pina colada jello shots using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pina Colada Jello Shots:
- Take 1 cup of boiling water.
- Take 1 tbsp of coconut creme.
- Get 3 oz of pina colada or pinapple jello.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cold water.
- Take 3/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Make ready 10 of cherries.
- Prepare 10 of 2 ounces jello shots cups.
Pineapple juice has to much acid in it and the Jello will not set. Sunny pina colada jelly shots are great for springtime parties and summer luaus. Serve and enjoy your white Pina Colada jello shots! For all the people who don't want to down the shots the traditional way, I serve my jello shots with mini tasting spoons*.
Steps to make Pina Colada Jello Shots:
- Start with a large glass measuring cup and measure out 1 cup of boiling water..
- Add 1 tablespoon of Coconut Creme and stir well..
- Add a 3 ounce package of Pineapple or Pina Colada flavored Jello and stir until the jello is fully dissolved..
- Add 1/4 cup of cold water and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup of Coconut Rum and stir well. Wait until the liquid is about room temperature before pouring into jello shot cups..
- Add one cherrie in each jello shot cup before pouring the mixture..
Pina Colada Jello Shots (With Coconut Cream Pudding) – Entertaining Diva Recipes @ From House To Home. Looking for a jello shot that looks good and How to Make Pina Colada Jello Shots. This popular creamy, tropical drink can be found in just about any bar or restaurant. Dissolve the jello according to box directions. Depending on how strong you want your shots follow these guidelines.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pina colada jello shots recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!