Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lettuce Chicken Salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lettuce Chicken Salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. These kinds of adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is quite easy to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lettuce chicken salad recipe. You can have lettuce chicken salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lettuce Chicken Salad:
- Provide of Lettuce.
- Get of Medium Size Tomatoes.
- You need of Boiled Eggs.
- Provide of of a small onion.
- Use of Baked Beans.
- Take of Sweet Corn.
- Get of Medium Size Cucumber.
- Take of Roasted Chicken Breast (Sliced).
Instructions to make Lettuce Chicken Salad:
- Wash the lettuce thoroughly under running water with salt. Slice and set aside. Dice the chicken breast, tomatoes, onions, cucumber. Slice the boiled eggs in half..
- Assemble the salad by starting with the lettuce. This forms the bed on which the other ingredients will sit. Arrange other ingredients in no particular order. Just be creative and have fun with the different colour. Style your salad as desired. Serve with your favourite dressing. Enjoy😍.
If you find this Lettuce Chicken Salad recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.