Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken tikka biryani🤩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken tikka biryani🤩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken tikka biryani🤩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a few tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
You may well prefer cooking with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. Maybe the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water and also steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically effective when it’s full before a cycle is started. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living is not that difficult. Mostly, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken tikka biryani🤩 recipe. To cook chicken tikka biryani🤩 you need 32 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken tikka biryani🤩:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- You need 1 kg of rice.
- Provide 4-5 of tomatoes in cubes.
- Get 6-7 of green chillies in juiline size.
- You need 3 of large size onion thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil or as required.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 tsp of zeera(cumin) black pepper cloves and 1 cinnamon stick.
- Use of For chicken marination.
- Use 1 kg of chicken.
- Use 4 tbsp of vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of whole spice (garam masala).
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt or as required.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red or orange food color.
- Take 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Homemade biryani masala.
- Get 2 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin(zeera).
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric (haldi).
- You need 1/2 tsp of orange food color.
- Get 1 tsp of javetrii powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jyefal.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of clove.
- You need 2 of cinemon sticks.
- Take 4-6 of bari elachi.
- Provide 6-8 of choti elachi.
Instructions to make Chicken tikka biryani🤩:
- For chicken marination mix all the spices well and marinate chicken for one hour.
- After 1hour cooked chicken and pour 1/4 cup of water so that chicken cooked well I add some crushes of bay leaf (tez pata) at least for 20 mins cooked it then add coal smoke.
- Take a pot add oil when oil is heated add onion and fry it until the onion is golden fried.
- When onion is golden fried take it out and add whole spice (zeera Kali mirch lonng)and add Ginger garlic paste cook all of them for 2 min.
- Now add tomatoes along with some green chillies and 2, tbsp of biryani masala or you may add acc to your requirement.
- For biryani masala grind all the ingredients except powder ingredients when grind mix it well and biryani masala is ready.
- Now add cooked chicken and mix it well for 5-6 min.
- Add rice which are soaked for 2 hours add some water so that rice will cook well.
- When rice are boiling add chinese salt and add garam masala(this is my mother's secret ingredient that take all the whole spices and grind them).
- When water is less in rice take stove at low and add orange color food and after 15-20 min your biryani is ready for serving 🤩.
The mixture of spices, chicken and rice is a very common main dish in both Pakistan and India. Home Recipes In Urdu – English Chicken Tikka Biryani: English – Urdu Recipe. Homemade chicken tikka biryani because making it yourself is much more fun! 🍗. Skewer the marinated chicken pieces on bamboo skewers, then place them over a baking tray lined with parchment paper, making. Aloo Beef Biryani Bread Buns Burger Cake chaat Cheese Chicken Chicken Recipe Chocolate chutney cream Dessert Donuts Dough egg Eid Fruit ice cream Kabab Karahi Mutton Naan omelette Pakora Paratha Paratha Recipe Pasta Pizza Pizza Recipe Potato Pulao Recipe ramadan recipes rice.
If you find this Chicken tikka biryani🤩 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply