Creamy Tuna Cassarole.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, creamy tuna cassarole. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Tuna Cassarole is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Tuna Cassarole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook creamy tuna cassarole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tuna Cassarole:
- Take 8 oz of Egg Noodles.
- Get 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Get 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Pepper.
- Get 1 can of Evaporate Milk.
- Prepare 2 can of Tuna 10oz.
- Take 1/2 cup of Block Mild Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of Block Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Tuna Cassarole:
- Boil water and add Egg Noodles..
- In sauce pan add Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Can Milk, Tuna, Butter, Cream of Mushroom Soup and Salt and Pepper. Cook on low until creamy..
- Grate a little Mild cheddar Cheese to put on top. Mix all together. Pour into a pan..
- Cook at 325-350 degrees about 25-30 mins..
- You can add Peas to your Creamy Cheese Tuna Cassarole if you choose..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food creamy tuna cassarole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!