Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few modest changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. If this is not to your liking on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to samosas recipe. You can have samosas using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Samosas:
- Take 5 cups of flour.
- Use 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use Half of teaspoon of baking powder.
- Take of For the fillings.
- Provide of Meat.
- Use of Carrots.
- Take of Onions.
- Take of Peppers.
- Provide 3 of potatoes.
- Get of Seasonings.
- Get of Oil.
Instructions to make Samosas:
- For the samosa sheets mix all the dry ingredients (as listed above)and gradually add water to for a dough.
- Cover the dough for about 5 minutes.
- Take a small portion of the dough and roll out.
- On the rolled dough spread a little bit of oil and sprinkle a teaspoon of flour on top and then place another rolled out dough on top,roll ot another one to make it three.
- Then using a rolling pin carefully roll out the stack of the rolled out dough (careful not to apply a lot of pressure).
- Place the dough in a medium heated pan for some seconds(maybe 20),both sides.
- Remove the dough and peel out the layers carefully.
- Set aside and make the fillings;in a pan add oil,diced onions and carrots with the minced meat,stir fry untill brown.
- Add the rest of the chopped veggies and seasonings.
- Now using a knife divide the samosa sheets in half.
- Fold half it to form a cone(use a mixture of water and flour to form q paste and use it as glue).
- Use a tablespoon to fill the cones and seal them with the glue(the flour nd water mixture).
- Repeat steps until done and they are ready to fry.
- Deep fry until golden brown!!!!enjoy.
In a large saucepan over medium high heat, heat the oil. Brown cumin seeds and bay leaf. Mix in onions and ground beef. Try our recipe for deep-fried vegetable samosas that replaces the classic potato filling with a lighter broccoli and green bean mix. This is a vegetarian samosa recipe – replace the ghee for vegetable oil to make it vegan.
If you find this Samosas recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.