Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a second: you don’t want to go to a busy grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with nutritious foods. In this way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken lollipops in gravy recipe. To make chicken lollipops in gravy you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Lollipops in gravy:
- Take of For chicken lollipops marination.
- Provide of chicken wings.
- You need of Egg.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- Get of Crushed black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of tsps Soya sauce.
- Take of Cornflour.
- You need of For gravy.
- Get of Thai style sweet chilli sauce (see recipe).
- Take of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Red chilli sauce.
- You need of Garlic chopped.
- Take of medium sized Onion chopped.
- Use of Bell peppers cubed (optional).
- Provide of Chillies chopped as per preference.
- You need of crushed black pepper.
- Take of Small amount of Green onion / coriander (whatever available).
- Provide of Salt as per taste, if required.
Instructions to make Chicken Lollipops in gravy:
- Wash the wings and from the middle joint and scrap the meat from the bones and turn it into lollipop shaped…take out the extra bones from the other part and turn that too into lollipop shape..
- Put all in a bowl marinate the wings with garlic paste, crushed black pepper, salt, soya sauce & egg and keep it covered in the fridge for an hour (the more the better)..
- Once out of the fridge, add cornflour and deep fry the lollipops..
- Keep the fried lollipops on a kitchen tissue paper to absorb the extra oil.Make all other ingredients ready..
- Heat oil in a wok, add garlic saute (don't brown it), add onion and saute to till it is translucent, then add chillies and bell peppers and saute it..
- Add all the three sauces and crushed black pepper & mix well.Add in the fried chicken Lollipops and mix well. Cook for few minutes more. Check the consistency of the gravy you want. If you want dry kind cook till the gravy reduced to your desired consistency. Check the salt and add if required. Add in green coriander or green onion whatever you have. Your chicken lollipops in gravy is ready. (see recipe).
- You can have it as a starter/ appetizer or as a main course with fried noodles or fried rice. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Chicken Lollipops in gravy recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.