Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Beef samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Snacks.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef samosas recipe. To make beef samosas you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef samosas:
- Take 250 g of minced beef meat.
- Use 6 of large and finely chopped onions.
- Provide 1 of whole pounded garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Paprika or powdered chilli.
- You need 20 pieces of "maanda" (somosa covers).
- Provide of Oil.
- Use of Wheat flour paste.
- Take of Wheat flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Water.
Steps to make Beef samosas:
- Boil the minced meat, adding the salt and paprika as it bools.
- Drain the excess water, then mix the remaining ingredients in a sufuria and pound the mixture till fine..
- Fold the "maandas" in preparations for stuffing the beef inside..
- For the final binding, mix the flour, salt and water to form a THICK paste. Use the paste as glue to bind ur samosas into a completely covered one..
- After ur done with stuffing and 'gluing' fry ur samosas in medium heat and oil, to ur desired color…serve!!!.
Mix in onions and ground beef. Mix in garlic, fresh ginger root. Season with black pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cardamom. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Once hot, add the ground beef.
If you find this Beef samosas recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.