How to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Easy Tuna Casserole
Easy Tuna Casserole.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Easy Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy tuna casserole using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Tuna Casserole:
- Make ready 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mayo.
- Get 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Get 14 1/2 oz of can diced tomatoes.
- Get 14 1/2 oz of can grean beans.
- Take 15 1/4 oz of can whole kernel corn.
- Make ready 2 oz of hidden valley ranch powder (this is 2 packages).
- Get 3 can of tuna fish (these where 4 ounce cans).
- Get 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Get 2 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 of salt/pepper to taste.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 1/2 of of a red onion diced.
- Make ready 2 oz of can diced green chilis.
- Take 2 cup of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Easy Tuna Casserole:
- pre heat oven to 375.
- In a skillet melt the butter and sautee onions until translucent..
- While you are doing this, in a large pot heat up the water to boil your egg noodles..
- In a large bowl mix everything except bread crumbs and noodles..
- When you cook the noodles, make sure they are slightly under cooked. From 3-5 minutes. Once they're done throw them in the bowl also..
- It is going to look extremely creamy once mixed all together…it will be okay..
- Spoon everything thing into a large casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs on top. Place in pre-heated oven for about 30 minutes..
- When I made this, I forgot to add the cheese initially, so I added it on top pf the bread crumbs..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!