Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pressure cooker instant chicken biryani recipe. To make pressure cooker instant chicken biryani you only need 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani:
- You need 1/2 bowl of oil.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Onion Diced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- Use 500 gram of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 12 of Green chilli small size.
- Use as required of Water.
- Provide as required of Biryani Spices.
- Get 2 of Bay Leaf.
- Get 2 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Get 1 tbsp of fennel.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- You need of Powder masala –.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Biryani powder.
- Use 1/4 tbsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 pinch of green colour.
- Use 1 pinch of yellow colour.
- Provide 500 grams of Basmati Rice.
- Use 1 tbsp of Kewda water.
- Take 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Fresh Coriander or dried coriander leaf.
Steps to make Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani:
- Wash the Chicken well and keep aside cover it..
- Place the pressure cooker on fry/saute mode and add the oil fry the whole cumin seed bay leaf green chilli fennel till crackle and flavor.
- Add onion and soft sauté for 5 Minutes.
- Add the Ginger Garlic paste, Chicken, stir..
- Add the yogurt, tomato chopped, stir..
- Add all the spices and fry for 10 minutes until chicken has browned. Turn off fry mode..
- Place the 500 gram rice on top of chikan,one and half glass water,Ghee,coriander leaf, 1 tbsp kewda water and stir all together..
- Secure the lid, close the valve and cook on manual/pressure cooker mode for 10 minutes, let it release naturally for 10 minutes, then open the valve to release the remaining pressure..
- Add food orange green colour in chikan birani and cover it for 5 minute..
- Now Chicken biryani is ready to eat.
- Serve up and sprinkle some fresh coriander on top and enjoy!!.
You will have a restaurant quality biryani in less than an hour Add the chicken and all the rest of the ingredients. Push the button on your Instant Pot, Mealthy MultiPot or Pressure Cooker and wait a few minutes. Making a chicken biryani in the pressure cooker not only saves lot of time but also biryani is evenly cooked. Serve Chicken Biryani with yogurt and salad of your choice. In a pressure cooker heat oil and ghee, Fry some cashews and raisans in that til golden.
If you find this Pressure Cooker Instant Chicken Biryani recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply