$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, $3 usd frugal tuna stovetop casserole. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
$3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook $3 usd frugal tuna stovetop casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole:
- Take 1/2 box of Noodles (i use linguine or spaghetti).
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna.
- Make ready 2 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 1 dash of Parmasan Cheese.
- Take 1 dash of Seasoning Salt or regular salt.
- Prepare 1 can of Mushroom Soup (try not to get the lesser sodium, has less flavor) INSTEAD OF A CAN OF WATER USE MILK.
Instructions to make $3 USD Frugal Tuna Stovetop Casserole:
- Put noodles in water and boil as directed..
- As noodles are boiling, add tuna, soup with the can of milk, garlic, salt, parmasan together in another pot and stir well on medium heat.
- When noodles are done/al dente, drain..
- Taste the sauce and add pepper or parmasan to your taste..
- Add the sauce on top of your noodles and you are done! A quick, frugal tuna casserole from the stovetop..
- You're welcome to add your own vegetables i.e. peas..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food $3 usd frugal tuna stovetop casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!