Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Tumeric baguette recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tumeric baguette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tumeric baguette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Be wise when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you pick out something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tumeric baguette recipe. To make tumeric baguette you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tumeric baguette:
- You need 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- Use 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Use 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tumeric.
- Provide 5 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of warm water.
- Take 6 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of dry yeast.
- Use 1 of egg beaten or melted unsalted butter- for glazing 🍞.
- Prepare of Vie.
- Prepare of Share your photo.
- Use of Ask a question.
- Take of Add to plan.
- Provide of Tennessy Sherry and 3 others are planning to cook.
- Get of Tennessy Sherry Wangui Martha Kyule Resi Tunya.
- Provide of Hom.
- Use of Homemade brown french bread recipe step 4 photo.
- Take of Homemade brown french bread recipe step 5 photo.
- Take of Homemade brown french bread re.
- Provide 1/2 cup of warm.
- Provide 2 cups of hot water.
- You need 2 cups of hot water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of sug.
Instructions to make Tumeric baguette:
- In a bowl sift 3 cups flour and set aside.In another bowl mix warm water, sugar,salt, tumeric and yeast stir and cover for 5-10mins..
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ones till Incorporated continue to add the rest of the flour one cup at a time.Mix with a wooden spoon till they are well mixed.Cover with a kitchen cloth for 1hr..
- After one hour, your dough has doubled in size.Punch it in to release air trapped inside.On a fry your surface dusted with flour knead your dough and separate it into 3 equal parts..
- Roll one part at a time to atleast 9*12 inches or long enough to fit your baking pan.Form a rectangle and fold it inside three times.And roll lt like a long rope.Repeat for the other two and place on a greased pan.Cover for another 1hr in a warm place.I usually speed this up by placing a bowl of hot water beneath the dough but not directly..
- After the 1hr your baguette have already risen.Take a new razor blade / bread knife and score your baguettes 3 times alternating.Brush on top slightly with a beaten egg/ melted butter.place in the middle rack of a preheated oven bake at 190 degrees for 25-30 mins or until golden brown.
- After the set time, remove your baguettes,brush with melted butter to add flavour and softness.let them cool before transferring to a rack.
- Enjoy your bread with your desired tea or drink..
If you find this Tumeric baguette recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.