Mamma Bear's Tuna Cassarole.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, mamma bear's tuna cassarole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mamma Bear's Tuna Cassarole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mamma Bear's Tuna Cassarole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook mamma bear's tuna cassarole using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mamma Bear's Tuna Cassarole:
- Prepare of Cassarole.
- Get 1 lb of Egg Noodles.
- Make ready 12 oz of Chunk Light Tuna.
- Get 1 can of Evaporated Milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Pepper.
- Take 4 quart of Water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- Take 10 3/4 oz of Cream of Mushroom Soup.
Instructions to make Mamma Bear's Tuna Cassarole:
- 375 degree oven.
- Boil water with salt. Add noodles. Cook 10-11 minutes. Draing noodles and tuna. Mix all remaining items in pot. Add 1 cup cheese ( optional ) and pour in cassarole dish. Add cheese on top. ( optional) Cover with foil. Bake 10 minutes. Uncover, cook 20 minutes more. Remove from oven. Serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food mamma bear's tuna cassarole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!