Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to begin with as any. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. You really need to replace your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Utilizing these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. Typically, all it requires is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chatpati chicken yakhni biryani recipe. You can have chatpati chicken yakhni biryani using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani:
- Take 1 kg of chicken.
- Use 1 kg of basmati rice.
- Get 2 cups of Oil.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Provide 3 of medium size onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of fennal seed.
- Use 2 tbsp of coriander seed.
- Take 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use of Whole spices (khada masala) as required.
- Take of Green chilli as per taste.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of curd.
- Provide 2 tbsp of green chilli pickle.
- Get 1 of lemon.
- Provide 1 tsp of orange food colour.
Steps to make Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani:
- Wash the rice and soak for 30 mins.Slice onions.slits all chillies..divide them in 2 parts. One for yakhni and other for biryani..
- For yakhni.
- Take a pressure cooker and add sliced onions, slit green chillies, fennal seed, coriander seed, cumin, whole spices,1 tbsp ginger paste, 1 tbsp garlic paste, salt and add 2-3 cups of water to it.cook for 1-2 whistle. Now open the lid and add chicken to it..
- Cook this for 1 whistle. When it's cool down separate the chicken from water.. Strain this water and keep aside as this is flavourfull water and goes in biryani..
- Now heat the heavy bottom pot. Add 2 cups of oil and heat it.when oil become hot add remaining sliced onion and fry golden brown.. Do not over frying as it get bitter if you over fried them. So keep eye on it..
- Take out the fried onions and keep aside. Now add whole spices to hot oil. Add green chillies and saute for 2-3 mins. Now add 1 tbsp ginger and 1 tbsp garlic paste.. Saute for 2 mins…
- Now add boiled chicken and garam masala powder.and cook for 5 mins. Slow the flame and add curd and keep stirring. After that add green chilli pickle..
- Slice the lemon and add it to chicken. Keep stirring so that any thing not stick to bottom. Now add rice and add chicken stock or yakhni water to it.. Add more water if required.
- Check if any thing require like salt or green chilli for spicy biryani then add as per your taste.
- Stir well and close the lid and keep flame high for 10 mins after that keep flame slow until all water get absorbed..
- Do not open again and again.just check and adjust the flame..
- Now take 1 tsp orange food colour and mix it with water and keep aside…
- When all water absorbed open the lid and sprinkle this orange food colour water on top of the rice now add fried onions on it and switch off the flame close the lid and let it sit for 10 mins..
- This is called dum.. Means vapour..rice is become soft in dum.. Serve hot with your favourite chutney raita or salad…
Chicken Yakhni Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Yakhni (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Yakhni ingredients and cooking method) Fried chicken pieces tenderly cooked with cardamom, cinnamon How to make Chicken Yakhni. PagesBusinessesFood & drinkYummy Indian KitchenVideosChicken dum biryani, a pakki yakhni biryani. Sprinkle in the turmeric, then add chicken and curry paste; cook till aromatic. Stir the rice into the pan with the raisins, then pour over the stock. Serve Yakhni Pulao With Chicken with Burani Raita or Tadka Raita Recipe (Spiced Curd With Onions) over a To begin making the Kashmiri Style Yakhni Pulao With Chicken Recipe, we will first make the Yakhni or the Chicken Donne Biryani Recipe – Bangalore Shivaji Military Style.
If you find this Chatpati Chicken yakhni biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.
Leave a Reply