Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, tuna-veggie casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Tuna-Veggie Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tuna-Veggie Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna-veggie casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna-Veggie Casserole:
- Make ready 1/3 bag of of elbow noodles..
- Make ready 1/3 of red onion..
- Prepare 1 of Frozen peas to taste.
- Get 2 can of tuna..
- Take 2 of stock green onion.
- Make ready 1 of Baby spinach.
- Get 1/3 stick of of white cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 jar of of Alfredo sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 of red pepper..
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste..
Instructions to make Tuna-Veggie Casserole:
- Dice up all the veggies except the spinach..
- Boil the noodles and frozen peas until they're almost done. (If you're using canned peas, just open and drain the can.).
- Open and drain the tuna..
- Mix together the noodles, tuna, Alfredo sauce and veggies (except the spinach) in a deep casserole dish..
- Cover the mixture with baby spinach. Top that with grated cheese..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes. Enjoy hot or cold..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food tuna-veggie casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!