Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, creamy tuna casserole/peas & carrots. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy tuna casserole/peas & carrots using 12 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots:
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Get 1 can of cream of celery.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Make ready 2 cup of frozen peas/carrots.
- Take 3 can of albcore tuna.
- Get 2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Get 16 oz of package large wide egg noodles.
- Get 1 can of spray oil.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of dried minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon pepper spice.
Steps to make Creamy Tuna Casserole/peas & carrots:
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- drain tuna.
- put tuna in bowl and chop till small.
- add lemon pepper spice and mix well.
- while tuna sits with spice bring water to boil on stove with a big pan.
- when water is boiling put noodles in pan for 7 minutes al dente.
- go back to tuna and mix again, tuna smell should be gone.
- in a second bowl add cream of mushroom, celery and evaporated milk and mix with whisk.
- add minced onion and mix well.
- put tuna into liquid mixture and mix well.
- put peas and carrots into mixture and mix again.
- check noodles they should be done and drain thoroughly.
- spray large pan or Pyrex with spray oil heavily.
- put noodles in pan and spread evenly, add about a half cup water to the pan.
- spread mixture on top of noodles evenly (like frosting).
- put mild cheddar cheese on top.
- put bread crumbs on top.
- spray with spray oil the bread crumbs/cheese mixture.
- put in oven uncovered for 40 minutes.
- use a loose fitting foil at end of baking to have a less hard topping.
- cook more or less depending on oven.
- let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food creamy tuna casserole/peas & carrots recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!