Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef Samosas recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Samosas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Samosas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef samosas recipe. You can cook beef samosas using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef Samosas:
- Provide 1/4 kg of flour.
- You need of Cooking oil for frying.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 kg of minced meat.
- Get 1 of big onion.
- Provide 1 bunch of Coriander leaves.
Steps to make Beef Samosas:
- For the samosa pocket, mix flour with 3tbs oil and salt. Add water little by little till you get a hard dough.
- Meanwhile cook the minced meat till cooked enough.
- Make small balls of the same size then roll out around 4 of them..
- Put the rolled out balls over one another as you smear oil in between so not to stick..
- Then roll them until you get a thin rolled size.
- Put over a Chapatti pan for a short time as you turn. Do the same to the rest of the dough..
- Add chopped onions and corriander leaves and salt then cook aforementioned 3mins.
- Remove the samosa pockets one by one and cut into triangles or rectangles.
- Add the minced meat mixture to the the made samosa pockets..
- Cover with a thick mixture of flour and water..
- Deep fry till golden brown.
- Serve from oil and let them cool. serve.
Mix in onions and ground beef. Mix in garlic, fresh ginger root. Season with black pepper, salt, cumin, coriander, turmeric, chili powder, cinnamon and cardamom. In a large pan over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil. Once hot, add the ground beef.
If you find this Beef Samosas recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.