Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cream of mushroom & broccoli soup recipe. To make cream of mushroom & broccoli soup you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Get of Mushrooms.
- Provide of Broccoli.
- You need of Broth.
- You need of Lg. Onion.
- You need of Garlic.
- Provide of & Half.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Flour.
- Use of Red Cooking Wine.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- You need of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Onion Powder.
- Use of Garlic Powder.
- Use of Oregano.
- You need of Parsley Flakes.
- Get of Canola Oil.
- Take of Grated Parmesan.
Instructions to make Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup:
- Prep ingredients as shown..
- Put a little canola oil in a large pot and sauté onion and garlic. Throw the whole stick of butter in along with the mushrooms. Cook a couple minutes while coating everything with butter. Season with herbs and spices. Dump in the flour and cook another few minutes. Finally add in the broccoli..
- Introduce the red wine. Stir and cook out alcohol. Add the Stock to the party and stir. Simmer for about 15 minutes to allow it to thicken..
- Pour in half and half while stirring. Add enough to get a cream of mushroom looking color. That is at your discretion. If you happen to add too much liquid, mix a little corn starch with cold water and pour it in. That should thicken things back up..
- Finish with parsley flakes and a little grated Parmesan. Sandwiches are optional, of course..
If you find this Cream of Mushroom & Broccoli Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.