Tuna Casserole. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top. I think one of my favorite things about winter is my love for comfort foods.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tuna casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have tuna casserole using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Take 6 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Get 2 tbsp of margarine.
- Take 1/2 cup of white wine or chicken broth.
- Make ready 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of (8 ounce) package extra wide egg noodle (cooked/boiled).
- Get 1 can of (10 3/4 ounce) cream of celery soup (98% fat free).
- Prepare 1 can of (10 3/4 ounce) cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free).
- Get 2 can of (12 ounce) tuna.
- Take 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of grated sharp cheese.
The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. Tuna casserole is a hearty meal that's easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. For a quick casserole, combine canned mushroom or celery soup with cheese and tuna.
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole:
- Sauteed mushrooms, celery, onion, and garlic in margarine and white wine or chicken broth until mushrooms are cooked down and onions and celery are translucent..
- Add garlic salt and mix..
- Once cooked drain off excess liquid..
- Mix the remaining ingredients except cheese and saluted vegetables..
- Place in a 13 by 9 by 2 pyrex dish..
- Sprinkle with grated cheese..
- Bake at 325°F until bubbly..
- Cool five minutes and serve..
- Serves 8-10 people..
Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. Made with canned tuna and egg noodles, this tuna casserole is always a family favorite. This lighter tuna casserole recipe is easy to make, full of great flavor, and Tuna casserole is such a comfort food for me and this delivers on the comfort and the flavor but also feels lighter and healthier. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). What makes this tuna casserole healthy?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!