Tuna Casserole. Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
The dish is often topped with potato chips, corn flakes, bread crumbs or canned fried onions. This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top. I think one of my favorite things about winter is my love for comfort foods.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, tuna casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tuna Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Tuna Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Tuna casseroles are easy on the budget and always comforting. This is a tuna casserole that even my picky family loves! This cheesy Tuna Casserole has a made-from-scratch sauce and a crunchy parmesan topping that puts this classic recipe over the top.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tuna casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Casserole:
- Make ready 2 can of Tuna fish.
- Make ready 1 can of cream mushroom soup.
- Get 1 box of noodles (any kind really).
- Make ready 3/4 can of milk (refill soup can to measure).
- Take 1 of garlic salt.
- Make ready 1 of seasoning salt.
- Make ready 1 of scoop of chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 dash of of real bacon bits.
- Make ready 2 slice of pepperjack cheese.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Take 1 small of bag of potato chips for topping.
- Make ready 3 small of green onions.
The Best Tuna Casserole is SO easy to make! Made with a simple from scratch sauce, egg noodles, tuna, peas and a crunchy Panko-Parmesan topping. Tuna casserole is a hearty meal that's easy to make with ingredients you probably have on hand. For a quick casserole, combine canned mushroom or celery soup with cheese and tuna.
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole:
- Boil noodles until tender (8 to 12 min).
- While noodles are boiling, mix together in microwaveable bowl : drained tuna, soup, milk, seasoning, torn up pepperjack cheese, & seasonings. cover, then microwave for roughly 2min or until warm throughout..
- Drain noodles, place in 13×9 pan. Pour tuna mixture in & mix together. Sprinkle with shredded cheese & green onions..
- Crunch up potato chips, and sprinkle a layer on top of whole casserole. Bake on 350 for about 8 to 10min..
- I serve with homeade garlic bread!.
Tuna Casserole is a classic comfort food topped with crushed potato chips. Made with canned tuna and egg noodles, this tuna casserole is always a family favorite. This lighter tuna casserole recipe is easy to make, full of great flavor, and Tuna casserole is such a comfort food for me and this delivers on the comfort and the flavor but also feels lighter and healthier. Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). What makes this tuna casserole healthy?
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!