Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spelt sourdough baguette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spelt sourdough baguette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances can boil water or steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. Mainly if you ensure that the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spelt sourdough baguette recipe. To make spelt sourdough baguette you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spelt sourdough baguette:
- Prepare of spelt flour.
- Get of ~3 cups white flour.
- Use of warm water cool after boiling.
- Prepare of sourdough starter.
- Use of salt.
Steps to make Spelt sourdough baguette:
- Pour water and sourdough starter into a mixer. Add spelt flour. Turn the mixer on low. Add salt and white flour until the dough hook clear the sides. Kneading for 5 minutes.
- Separate dough into 4 equal pieces. On a floured surface, shape the dough into a baguette shape. Transfer them onto floured baking pan. Allow the dough to rise for about 6 hours in the oven with lamp on only..
- Score the bread and bake at 400 F with a water bath on the lower rack for about 20 to 25 minutes.
If you find this Spelt sourdough baguette recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.