Super Green Tuna Casserole.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, super green tuna casserole. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Green Tuna Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Super Green Tuna Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have super green tuna casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Green Tuna Casserole:
- Make ready 3 can of tuna, drained well.
- Prepare 3 medium of Ripe Avacados.
- Get 1/3 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 can of peas.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheese (I used cheddar and swiss).
- Get of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 6 oz of elbow noodles (about 1/2 a box).
Instructions to make Super Green Tuna Casserole:
- Boil the noodles untill slightly underdone about 5min.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Drain the tuna, put it in a large mixing bowl, add salt.
- Cut the Avacados in half, pit them and scrape the meat into the bowl with the tuna..
- Add milk to the bowl and with a fork combine well. This will take a little time depending on how ripe the avacado is..
- Add the noodles and peas, mix well..
- Pit the mixture into a 5×9 pan top with the shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes on to to taste.
- Bake at 400°F for about 20 min.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food super green tuna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!