Simple Way to Prepare Quick Deluxe Tuna Casserole
Deluxe Tuna Casserole.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, deluxe tuna casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Deluxe Tuna Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Deluxe Tuna Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook deluxe tuna casserole using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Deluxe Tuna Casserole:
- Take 2 can of tuna.
- Make ready 1 can of cream of celery.
- Take 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Take 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of frozen petite peas.
- Make ready 8 oz of skim milk.
- Prepare 4 oz of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Get 1 packages of wide noodles.
- Take 12 slice of cheese (any type will work, my kids prefer american).
- Make ready of seasoned bread crumbs.
Steps to make Deluxe Tuna Casserole:
- Cook noodles as directed on package and drain, leave noodles in strainer..
- In the pot add tuna (drained), cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, skim milk, sour cream, lemon pepper, ground black pepper, horseradish and sharp cheddar cheese. Stir together, making sure all the ingredients are properly mixed..
- Once the soups, tuna and seasonings are mixed add in cooked noodles and stir. Make sure the noodles are properly coated before moving on to the next step..
- Add in frozen peas and stir mixture together. Stir slowly so you don't crush the peas..
- Pour into casserole dish..
- Lightly cover top with bread crumbs. Bake for 30 minutes at 350..
- Remove from oven, cover with cheese slices and bake until cheese is melted approximately 5-10 minutes..
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food deluxe tuna casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!