Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best ✨Strawberry Tart With Pastry Cream✨ recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to ✨Strawberry Tart With Pastry Cream✨ recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re constantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ✨strawberry tart with pastry cream✨ recipe. To cook ✨strawberry tart with pastry cream✨ you need 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook ✨Strawberry Tart With Pastry Cream✨:
- Provide of Strawberry.
- Get of Sugar.
- Take of ✨Crust✨.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Take of Sugar Powder.
- Take of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Egg.
- Take of Ground Almond.
- Provide of All Purpose Flour.
- Get of Egg Yolk for brushing.
- You need of ✨Pastry Cream ✨.
- Use of Milk.
- Prepare of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Take of Egg Yolks.
- Get of Vanilla Extract.
- Take of Corn Starch.
- Use of Salted Butter.
- Use of Sugar.
Instructions to make ✨Strawberry Tart With Pastry Cream✨:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C). In a medium bowl, mix strawberries with 1/4 cup of sugar. Cover it with plastic wrap and let the sugar dissolve into the strawberries’ juice. It can take around 40-60 minutes..
- To prepare the crust, place the flour, almond flour, salt and sugar in a food processor and mix until just combined. Then add the butter, egg and vanilla extract and process the mix until the pastry just holds together when pinched. Wrap it up and chill until hardened..
- To make the pastry cream, add the sugar and half of the milk to a pot. Then, bring it to a simmer over medium-high heat. In a separate small bowl, place corn starch, egg yolks, vanilla extract, heavy whipping cream, and the rest of the milk. Mix it very well. Then, pour the egg mixture into a medium saucepan and cook it over medium heat..
- When it starts to boil, whisk cream mixture very quickly for another 30-60 seconds until it becomes thick. Remove it from the heat and then mix in the butter well. Transfer the pastry cream into a bowl and cover it with plastic wrap. Chill it completely in the fridge. Mix the pastry cream with a whisk before consuming so it regains a smooth texture..
- Roll out the dough and fit it into a tart pan. Cut off the excess dough on the sides. Then, lightly prick dough with a fork and chill it for 20 min. Line the tart pan with aluminum foil and fill it with rice to prevent the bottom of the crust from puffing up. Bake the tart crust for 20 minutes. Remove the rice and foil and then use a pastry brush to apply an egg wash onto the pre-baked tart crust..
- Bake the tart crust for another 10 minutes. Remove it from oven and place on a wire rack to cool. Fill the tart crust with the pastry cream..
- Arrange the strawberries in a decorative fashion on top of the cream. Enjoy!😉.
If you find this ✨Strawberry Tart With Pastry Cream✨ recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.