Udon Noodle Hot Pot.
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, udon noodle hot pot. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Udon Noodle Hot Pot is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Udon Noodle Hot Pot is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook udon noodle hot pot using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Take of litres Dashi stock.
- Take of prawn tempura, squid tempura, etc. Filling ingredients of your choice.
- Take of Kaeshi sauce (see below).
- Prepare of portions Udon noodles.
- Get of Kaeshi Sauce.
- Get of Soy sauce.
- Get of Tamari soy sauce (I used tamari soy sauce for sashimi).
- Take of Mirin.
- Prepare of Bonito flakes.
- Get of Demerara sugar (if you want it on the sweet side, increase by 10 g).
Steps to make Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Add the mirin to a pot and boil to evaporate the alcohol. Add the sugar and dissolve. Add the 2 kinds of soy sauce and bring to the boil. Add the bonito flakes, turn off the heat, and stir..
- Strain to remove the bonito flakes, and your kaeshi sauce is finished. (Alternatively, you can put the bonito flakes in a tea strainer and remove it once the mixture is done)..
- Pour the dashi stock and kaeshi sauce into an earthenware pot and heat until simmering. Add the filling ingredients, starting with ingredients that will take longest to cook, such as root vegetables. When they become slightly tender, add the udon noodles and other ingredients..
- It's ready to eat once everything is cooked to your liking! I used spinich, but boiled it in advance and only added it at the end to simmer for a very short amount of time. Otherwise, it might have colored the whole-hot pot green!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food udon noodle hot pot recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!