Pepperoni pizza pasta bake. Arrange pepperoni and olives over top. Tip drained pasta into the tomato sauce and stir in a little of the reserved pasta water at a time until the sauce coats the pasta. Stir in the chopped mozzarella, then tip the pasta into a large.
Top with pepperoni, mushrooms and olives. Serve pasta bake garnished with basil leaves. In your bowl mix pasta, pasta sauce, pizza sauce, and seasoning.
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pepperoni pizza pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arrange pepperoni and olives over top. Tip drained pasta into the tomato sauce and stir in a little of the reserved pasta water at a time until the sauce coats the pasta. Stir in the chopped mozzarella, then tip the pasta into a large.
Pepperoni pizza pasta bake is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Pepperoni pizza pasta bake is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pepperoni pizza pasta bake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pepperoni pizza pasta bake:
- Take 16 oz of dry rigatoni pasta.
- Prepare 1 can (28 oz) of peeled San marzno tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (28 Oz) of tomato puree.
- Prepare of Pepperoni.
- Get of Mozzarella shredded cheese divided.
- Get of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Make ready of Basil.
- Get of Oregon.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Get of Garlic powder or Minced garlic.
- Take of 2 cups chicken stock for making in an instant pot only and one cup of water.
- Take of For seasoning they are made to taste a pinch of this a dash of that.
Cut half of your pepperoni in small pieces and mix into your pasta, add in ½ cup of mozzarella. Pour out into your casserole dish and pat down evenly. Cook pasta in generously-salted water until al dente according to package instructions. While pasta is cooking, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
Steps to make Pepperoni pizza pasta bake:
- Cook rigatoni’s pasta to box Directions..
- In a big bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese and pepperoni and add the rigatoni pasta,mix… then spary a 13×9 baking dish. pour pasta mixture in baking dish…. crush the tomatoes before topping with some cheese cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts..
- NOTES- the tomatoes need to be crushed, I made mine in an pressure cooker so iam not sure where you crush them but you don’t want big tomatoes).
- For cooking in the instant pot- add all ingredient except the cheese and pepperoni… cook for 6 mins under pressure. Spary a 13×9 baking dish After you release the pressure mix it and crush the tomatoes and remove any pasta that burned and stuck to the bottom then add the pasta mixture to the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 till cheese melts remove from oven add the pepperoni and top it with more cheese place back in oven uncovered till cheese melts. top with pepperoni and cheese cook in the oven uncovered at 400 till the pepperoni is done and cheese has melted. This won’t take long as the cheese melts as you put it on just want to brown it some..
- Sever with salad or garlic bread.
- I didn’t have chicken broth so I used 2 bouillon cubes with 2 cups of water..
- Notes- my pasta burned and stuck to the bottom. I recommend not doing this in an instant pot or pressure cooker. My pictures look different because my pressure cooker as an air fryer lid as well so I didn’t need to put mine in the oven, if anyone was wondering why mine looks so different..
Place the precooked pasta in the baking dish. Pour the crushed tomatoes on top. Add the pepperoni pieces, drained mushrooms, and Italian seasoning. Stir together until the pasta is well coated with the crushed tomatoes. This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Casserole is almost like baked ziti crossed with pizza.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pepperoni pizza pasta bake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!