Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup
Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple somen noodles in hot soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple somen noodles in hot soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup:
- Prepare of Dashi stock (kombu and bonito based).
- Prepare of bundles Somen noodles.
- Get of Shiitake mushrooms.
- Make ready of Mitsuba or young green scallion.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Take of Usukuchi soy sauce.
Instructions to make Simple Somen Noodles in Hot Soup:
- Boil the somen noodles to al dente. Drain in a colander and wash the noodles under water..
- Pour the dashi stock and sake into a pot. Once it comes to a boil, add usukuchi soy sauce, a pinch of salt and sliced shiitake mushroom..
- Add the somen noodles, bring it to a boil again, and it is done..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food simple somen noodles in hot soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!