Pork Teriyaki Noodles.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, pork teriyaki noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pork Teriyaki Noodles is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Pork Teriyaki Noodles is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pork teriyaki noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Teriyaki Noodles:
- Take 1/4 of kilo pork adobo cut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of black ground pepper or to taste.
- Take 1/2 cup of water.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Make ready 1 pcs of onion cut into thin strip.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of ginger cut into thin strips.
- Prepare 1 pack of ramen noodles.
Instructions to make Pork Teriyaki Noodles:
- Mix garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, ground black pepper and teriyaki sauce to pork cutlets. Marinate for at least 1 hr. Keep in the refrigerator..
- After marination, pour the marinated pork into a skillet including the marination sauce. Pour in water and boil..
- When water is reduced to almost none, adjust fire between medium to low heat. Pour a bit of cooking oil to cook the pork a little more..
- Drop the onions and ginger. Keep stirring until onions are transparent. Be sure not to burn the sauce..
- Cook the ramen noodles according to pack instruction. (usually 2 minutes). Serve in a bowl and top the pork teriyaki..
- Serve immediately..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food pork teriyaki noodles recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!