How to Prepare Perfect Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot
Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, hearty udon noodle hot pot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have hearty udon noodle hot pot using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Get of portion Frozen udon noodles.
- Make ready of Chicken thigh.
- Make ready of to 6 Small prawns.
- Get of Egg.
- Prepare of Green onion or scallion.
- Take of Spinach.
- Prepare of packet Enoki mushrooms.
- Prepare of Aburaage.
- Take of Kamaboko.
- Prepare of Strong brew of kombu and bonito based dashi stock.
- Make ready of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Prepare of Sake.
- Get of ichimi spice or shichimi spice.
Steps to make Hearty Udon Noodle Hot Pot:
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes. Run hot water over the abraage and slice thinly. Slice the green onion thinly. Cut the spinach into bite sizes. Remove the roots of the enoki mushrooms and shred. Cook the frozen udon noodles..
- Heat dashi stock in a clay pot and bring to the boil. Add the usukuchi light soy sauce and sake and bring to the boil. Add the chicken and cook for 1~2 minutes until it has cooked through..
- Add the cooked udon noodles, small prawns, onion, spinach, enoki mushrooms, aburaage and kamaboko to 2 (make room in the centre). Put the egg in the centre and cover. Cook until the egg is softly set. Sprinkle with ichimi or shichimi spice to your liking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food hearty udon noodle hot pot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!