Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cake mix cinnamon rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cake mix cinnamon rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are terrible and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Put together a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all fantastic for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which raises your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” substance that our body produces and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cake mix cinnamon rolls recipe. To make cake mix cinnamon rolls you need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cake mix cinnamon rolls:
- Take of yellow cake mix.
- Use of all-purpose flour.
- Use of active dry yeast (2 1/4 t.).
- Prepare of warm water.
- Take of butter melted and cooled.
- Provide of brown sugar.
- Provide of ground cinnamon.
- Take of cream cheese cake frosting.
Steps to make Cake mix cinnamon rolls:
- In large bowl, mix cake mix, 1 cup of the flour and the yeast. Add water; stir with spoon until dough forms..
- Add the remaining flour 1/4 cup at a time, stirring after each addition, until soft dough forms. You may not need all of the flour. Cover with plastic wrap, and let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1 hour..
- Gently punch down dough, and then reshape it into a ball. Let rest for a few minutes. Meanwhile, have melted butter ready, and in small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon..
- On lightly floured surface, flaten dough into large rectangle about 1/4 inch thick. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with cinnamon sugar..
- Starting with 1 long end, tightly roll up dough into a log. Cut into 12 rolls..
- Grease 13×9-inch pan or 2 (9-inch) round cake pans with shortening or cooking spray..
- Place rolls in pan; cover with plastic wrap. Let rise about 30 minutes while you heat oven to 375°F..
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; spread with frosting. Serve warm or at room temperature..
Any suggestions made to discontinue our tradition are loudly vetoed by the men in the group. This is the recipe… Cake mix cinnamon rolls. These Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls are everything you could possibly want for brunch or breakfast and they require very little measuring. I've had cake mix cinnamon rolls and they've never been the texture that I want. These, however, were super tender and soft.
If you find this Cake mix cinnamon rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.