Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping. Love this cake, so moist and easy to make. Strawberry Shortcake is rich, delicious and very flavorful. The sugar makes the berries make their own syrup.
You can whip your own topping from fresh cream or just use the prepackaged or aerosol cans. This Gluten Free Strawberry Shortcake recipe uses almond flour and has a delicious vegan whipped cream topping that will make you melt. This Aquafaba whipped topping makes a delicious strawberry shortcake!
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping is something that I have loved my whole life.
Love this cake, so moist and easy to make. Strawberry Shortcake is rich, delicious and very flavorful. The sugar makes the berries make their own syrup.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Get 1 box of Yellow Cake Mix.
- Take 1 packages of Whipped Cream.
- Make ready 1 small of Package of Instant Vanilla Pudding.
- Get 1 small of Package of Strawberry Jello.
- Take 1 of Fresh Strawberries (Use however many to your liking).
The Whipped topping is vegan but the cake is just a standard white box cake. Fold in whipped topping and cake cubes. Cut cake into squares; top with strawberries. Made from scratch strawberry cake made with fresh strawberries (and no added Jello) with an airy whipped cream cheese frosting.
Instructions to make Strawberry Jello Shortcake with Whipped Topping:
- Bake cake as directed (sometimes I substitute water for milk to make it more moist).
- After you've removed the cake from the oven poke holes in the cake. Prepare your jello as directed and pour over the cake..
- Let the cake cool. You can either refrigerate it for 2 hours or put it in the freezer for 45 mins.
- ****Whipped Topping****.
- Make your instant pudding as directed.
- Combine the Whipped Cream and Pudding and mix together well. Don't over mix, it will make the topping thin and runny. It should be a thick consistency.
- remove your cake from the refrigerator or freezer and spread topping over it.
- Add your strawberries on top and you're done !.
- Enjoy ! :).
I first shared a strawberry cake on the blog over six years ago, and I was completely smitten with it. Homemade strawberry shortcakes are the very best way to showcase the freshly picked, super-juicy spring berries. This simple recipe is quick to whip Assemble the shortcakes. Split the biscuits in half crosswise. Spoon strawberries over the bottom half and top with a dollop of whipped cream.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food strawberry jello shortcake with whipped topping recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!