Rich Sesame and Soy Milk Hot Pot.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, rich sesame and soy milk hot pot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rich Sesame and Soy Milk Hot Pot is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Rich Sesame and Soy Milk Hot Pot is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook rich sesame and soy milk hot pot using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich Sesame and Soy Milk Hot Pot:
- Take of Chicken.
- Get of Soy milk.
- Make ready of Miso.
- Prepare of Ground sesame seeds.
- Take of Bonito dashi soup stock granules.
- Get of Chinese cabbage.
- Get of Shirataki noodles.
- Make ready of blocks Atsuage.
- Make ready of clusters Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare of Enoki mushrooms.
- Get of stalks Japanese leek.
Instructions to make Rich Sesame and Soy Milk Hot Pot:
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces, and brown it in a frying pan over high heat. To prevent it from breaking apart later..
- Cut other ingredients into your desired sizes..
- When chicken is lightly browned, add the Chinese cabbage. Keep cooking over high heat. Cover with a lid, and wait until the Chinese cabbage has wilted and some liquid seeps out..
- The volume of the Chinese cabbage will have reduced this much after 5 minutes. Push the Chinese cabbage to the side, add 5 tablespoons of miso and bonito dashi soup stock granules. Dissolve the miso in the liquid seeped out from the Chinese cabbage..
- Add all the other ingredients in the frying pan. Cover with a lid and simmer over high heat for 10 minutes..
- Keep heating over high heat. They won't burn as you cook in the frying pan, but do check it occasionally..
- Add the soy milk. Stir, and have a taste. Adjust the amount of miso you add depending on how salty it is. When you are happy with the soup, add the ground sesame seeds, and it's done..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rich sesame and soy milk hot pot recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!