Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- Prepare of Basic Hotpot Soup Recipe ID: 1992492.
- Take of to 3 pieces Kombu for dashi stock.
- Take of handful Bonito flakes.
- Make ready of Water.
- Take of Sake.
- Prepare of Shirodashi.
- Prepare of Additions to the hot pot.
- Get of to 4 cloves Garlic.
- Get of Whole white sesame seeds (or ground sesame seeds).
- Take of to 5 Red chili pepper.
- Prepare of Hot Pot ingredients:.
- Take of to 500 grams Pig offal (whatever parts you like).
- Take of to 1/2 a head Cabbage.
- Get of Chinese chives.
- Prepare of Tofu (silken).
- Take of Konnyaku.
- Get of Burdock root.
- Take of hanks Champon noodles (thick ramen-type noodles).
- Prepare of as much (to taste) Grated garlic, takanotsume (as accompaniments).
Steps to make Lightly Flavored! Hakata-style Motsunabe (Offal Hot Pot) with Soy Sauce Based Soup:
- Slice the garlic. Finely shave the burdock root. Cut the konnyaku into any shape you prefer. Cut up the cabbage and chives so that they're easy to eat..
- Blanch the konnyaku in boiling water to get rid of the odor. If you cut it up like this, kids can pick up the pieces easily!.
- Wash the offal well in water, and cut into easy to eat pieces. Washing it cuts some of the odor..
- Make the Basic Hotpot Soup..
- Add sliced garlic, sesame seeds (ground is OK) and takanotsume to the soup. Crush the sesame seeds as you add them. The soup is done..
- Blanch the offal in boiling water. You can just add it to the soup if you like..
- If you are adding the offal as is, add it first, then the other ingredients..
- For the last course, champon is the best. Just add champon noodles to the leftover soup, and simmer. Or you can add cooked rice to make porridge instead..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food lightly flavored! hakata-style motsunabe (offal hot pot) with soy sauce based soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!