Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Lucknowi Chicken Briyani(Awadhi Briyani) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lucknowi Chicken Briyani(Awadhi Briyani) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier automatically. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and use what you have in the cupboards. Make sure that what you already have is healthy. This way—even if you choose something a bit greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lucknowi chicken briyani(awadhi briyani) recipe. You can cook lucknowi chicken briyani(awadhi briyani) using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Lucknowi Chicken Briyani(Awadhi Briyani):
- Use of Chicken(bone-in or Boneless).
- Get of Basmati Rice.
- You need of onions sliced.
- Provide of onion finely chopped.
- You need of yoghurt.
- Provide of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Tandoori Masala.
- Take of Kashmiri Red Chilli powder.
- Take of Haldi.
- Provide of garam Masala.
- Provide of Coriander poweder.
- Prepare of Jeera powder.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Take of Kewra water.
- You need of Rose water.
- Get of bay leaves.
- Use of Cinnamon stick.
- Use of Jeera.
- Prepare of cloves.
- Prepare of green cardamoms.
- Provide of Coriander leaves.
- You need of mint leaves.
- Provide of Ghee.
- Provide of oil.
- Provide of Red food colour.
- Get of Saffron dipped in 2- 3 spoons of milk.
- Provide of Salt.
Instructions to make Lucknowi Chicken Briyani(Awadhi Briyani):
- Wash and soak rice for half an hour. Now keep the water for boiling. When it boils add Bay leaves, Cinnamon Stick, Cloves and green cardamom Add rice to it and cook 80 % of it and strain the water..
- Fry 2 sliced onions till golden brown..
- Now take a bowl. Put yogurt and add tandoori masala, coriander powder, garam masala, jeera powder, Red Chilli powder, Haldi, salt, half lemon, one teaspoon of ginger garlic paste, coriander leaves, mint leaves and fried onions mix well..
- Add chicken into it and marinate for one hour..
- Now after one hour take fry pan. Add one teaspoon of ghee. Add finely chopped onions. Salute them till translucent and add another teaspoon of ginger garlic paste and saute for 2 mins. Now add this marinated chicken and let it cook. Lower the flame and let it cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Now take a pot in which u want to make biryani. Put the half portion of chicken and then place half portion of rice. Again assemble rest of chicken over rice and again rest of rice over it. Add Kewra water, rose water, Red food water and Saffron milk. Close the lid and lower the flame and let it cook for 15- 20 mins..
- It will look this..
- When done serve it hot with some Raita, papad and aachar..
If you find this Lucknowi Chicken Briyani(Awadhi Briyani) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.