Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken biriyani & chicken fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken biriyani & chicken fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Will Save You Dollars.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a spot to begin with as any. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. You also have to obtain the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. The kitchen lights specifically will often be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and discover how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken biriyani & chicken fry recipe. To cook chicken biriyani & chicken fry you only need 29 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken biriyani & chicken fry:
- Use 5 cups of geerakashala rice.
- Get 1 of Chicken.
- You need 12 of Onion.
- Use 1 &1/2 cup of Water.
- Get 6 of Tomatoes.
- Get 10 of green chillies.
- Take 2 tablespoons of Ginger paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Garlic paste.
- Provide handful of Coriander leaves.
- Provide handful of Mint leaves.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 5 of Cardamom.
- You need 5 of cloves.
- You need 3 inch pieces of Cinnamon.
- You need 7 tablespoons of Gheen.
- Prepare 7 tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Rose water.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Raisans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Cashew nut.
- Take For of Chicken fry:.
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Kashmiri red chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- Prepare as required of Coconut oil for frying.
- Use 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken biriyani & chicken fry:
- Heat a thick bottom pan add 2 tablespoons of coconut oil & 2 tablespoons of ghee into it then add cashew nut fry it when it's colour turned it to slightly golden then add raisins fry it well..
- Remove it from oil then add 4 sliced onion into it and fry it in medium flame when the onion becomes golden colour remove it from flame. Then in the existing oil add 8 nos of sliced onion green chilli ginger garlic paste, salt, saute it well, when the onions become soft add tomatoes into it and saute it again..
- When it's cooked then add chicken, garam masala powder 1 tablespoon and 2 cups of water then cover the lid, cook the chicken when the chicken is 80% cooked add little coriander and mint leaves into it and the masala is ready..
- In a biriyani pot add 5 tablespoons of ghee and coconut oil then add spices in to it then add 12 and 1/2 cup of water, salt, cover the lid when water comes to a boil add the washed rice in to it then again cover the lid and cook it in high flame when the water is dry in to 80% put the flame in to low then cook the rice again. When the rice cook properly put this rice into another vessel..
- Mix rose water into turmeric powder. First add a thick layer of rice then add chicken masala on the top of chicken masala, pinch of garam masala powder and little rose water then mix it and add the fried onions, chopped leaves and fried cashew nut, raisans. Repeat this process when the rice is completely finish. Then close the lid turn flame into low let it sit for half an hour and your mouth watering dum biriyani is ready to serve..
- For chicken fry: Add kashmiri chilli powder, garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, vinegar, along with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil mix it, well then put this chicken into boiling oil deep fry it, when the chicken become golden in colour or completely cooked turn the other side also and cook it..
Biryani can be an elaborate, ambitious affair, packed with layer upon layer of spiced meat and vegetables all steaming together with ghee. This chicken biryani recipe is easy and delicious. Find more dinner inspiration at BBC Good Food. Making a chicken biryani is a lengthy. Biryani is a classic Indian dish that is often served at weddings and celebrations.
If you find this Chicken biriyani & chicken fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.